The information on this website is subject to disclaimer and copyright.
We aim to keep the information on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and not intended to address specific circumstance, individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate, or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which we have no control and for which we assume no responsibility
- not professional legal, financial, medical, marital, spiritual, sexual, gaming, gardening, or any other fun and fabulous form of fuctionary advice
(for professional advice, consult a professional)
We do not guaranteed any particular document or resource exactly reproduces current data, and active policy.
We do not guarantee our website or service is created, structured, and/or provisioned by, in and from bits and atoms and files and formats completely free of error and do not guarantee error free functionality. We accept no responsibility with regard to problems incurred as a result of using this website, service, or any linked external resource.
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in applicable law nor to exclude thereof for matters which may not be excluded under law.
Ⓒ 2014–2018 XRAYTEXT.COM
Some material published on this website is created for reuse. The reuse of such is generally authorized, provided the source is acknowledged.
The general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Therefore, users are advised to refer to copyright notices and licenses on and within the associated items. Reuse is not applicable nor claims made to items subject to the intellectual rights of third parties.
How does Xraytext handle personal data and/or personally identifying information?
We audit each specific instance on this website requiring personally identifying information (PII) and/or personal data to ensure its necessity, protection, safeguard, and compliant processing.
We require personal information only when needed, treat it with respect, and only use it for its proper purpose.
Your email address and personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply and service requests.
We do not add you to newsletters you don't want, and certainly will not sell your personal info to third parties, or use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission.
We take your privacy seriously.
It will take a legally standing written court order for us to provide your personal information to law enforcement. And unless they can legally stop us, we will alert you if they do come for your data.
This website processes personal data following Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation)  and the EU-U.S., Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks  and is covered by a system of personal data safeguards and policies.
Your rights with respect to your information
Provisions of the GDPR and the US-EU and US-Swiss frameworks grant you certain rights with respect to your “personal data,” or “personally identifying information” (PII). Except as may be restricted by applicable law, Xraytext honous these rights.
These rights include:
- Right of Access — to access personal information gathered about you, and to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of it.
- Right to Correction. — to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure — to request, subject to applicable law, your personal information be erased from our possession (AKA “Right to be forgotten”).
NOTE: Erasure may require termination of service.
- Right to Complain — the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing — to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object — to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability — to request the personal information we have about you; and to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making — to object/prevent decisions that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes.
NOTE: Client requests as ordered and/or specified by explicit direction and consent may require limitation or waver of part or all of this right in order to fulfill and or produce the service requested.
Information automatically collected by
Cookies – Cookies are data set in web browsers by website servers. Cookies enable servers to recognize browsers and remember states, settings, and history.
Log information – Computer servers automatically record ('log') information sent by browsers when one visits a website. A web server log maintains a history for resource requests.
We use the information to understand how our website is used. The data is anonymous and retained only as long as necessary.
Third party servers
We use Google Analytics, an external service, to obtain statistics about the usage of this website. Information collected from this website is sent to servers operated by Google, and is used to provide aggregated statistics about the number of visits and the usage patterns of this website.
Website services disclosure
- Our website is served securely over HTTPS What is HTTPS?
- None of our URLs, Page Titles, and other such data dimensions collect or expose personally identifying information (PII)
- The name and location of our Data Processor is: Google LLC. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
- Our Google Analytics (GA) identifier is UA-44795365-1
- GA IP Anonymization is on for all What is IP Anonymization?
- GA Tracking is disabled What is Tracking?
- GA Remarketing is disabled What is Remarketing?
- GA may not read/write your entire IP Address What is an IP Address?
- GA may not share any data with third parties.
- All form submission data is end-to-end HTTPS secure and encrypted. What is encryption?
- We use Google Maps API to help complete the location field of some forms on our website. What is an API?
- GA data is not shared with Google Maps. Google Maps Platform
- We have disabled Google Maps API GPS/Geo-Location requests at the code base. Google Maps GPS/Geo-Location API
We use G Suite by Google Cloud for digital services including email and forms. When communicating with us, be advised that information may therefore reside on or be transmitted to/from/through this infrastructure.
Website and data location of record
xraytext.com is administered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Any and all information herein may originate, reside in, or be transmitted to or from Canada. As such, if you are accessing this website or communicating with us from outside of Canada: Welcome, but be advised using this website and communication with us assumes consent to this transfer of information. We know what they say about assuming and hope you understand.